Rural Municipality of Orkney


Rural Municipality of Orkney Financial Statements 2020

Agricultural Producer Funding through the Assiniboine Watershed Stewardship Association: Funding Information

If you own land in an adjoining R.M. or rent or lease agricultural land within the R.M., as part of your farming business, you may be eligible for an exemption. If you are unsure if you are eligible please contact the R.M. office. For those individuals that are eligible please complete one of the two below forms and have this years revised revaluation numbers as approved by the appropriate R.M. handed in to the office prior to March 31.

Owner of Land Agreement and/or Owners Statement of Land Owned in Adjoining R.M.

Information on Rabies

Well Decommissioning Campaign

AWSA Tree Planting

RM 2021 Traffic Count Map